If your reading this you are either engaged, married or planning a wedding, or maybe just interested about wedding rings. I wanted to spread the word of custom wedding rings and let people know the key benefits of choosing customized jewelry. When thinking of the word “custom jewelry” what comes to mind? I tend to believe custom jewelry to be expensive, lavish, extraordinary, overly done and exotic. But, what I didn’t realize were the key benefits and advantages custom jewelry could offer. Before deciding on wedding rings, or engagement rings, think about all of your options, you may reconsider.
1. You Choose the Design: of course the number one benefit is the ability for you to choose exactly what your rings will look like. If you are creative or enjoy design this would be an amazing project to get into. Also, how romantic would it be to have a one of a kind design ring that you got to create with your partner?
2. You Set the Price: as I said earlier, wedding rings, let alone custom wedding rings, can be extremely expensive. But, by designing your own bling you ultimately decide on the price. Have a budget in mind and want to stick with it but don’t want to skimp on design? Create the design yourself.
3. When You Can’t Find “The One“: Haven’t found what your looking for? A custom design may be just the thing to help you decide which wedding ring to choose. Picking out a wedding ring is a permanent and overwhelming job and you want to make sure you make the right decision. If you haven’t found “the one” it may be time to consider designing your own ring.
4. Nobody Else Has One: I’m a big fan of vintage jewelry something durable like my Grandma’s wedding ring. It seems wedding rings are so similar with other’s that nobody really stands out. What is cooler than having a ring that nobody else has in the world? That’s pretty special.
5. Real Meaning: A wedding is a once in a lifetime opportunity and for many cherished forever. Choosing wedding rings is fun but it’s the meaning behind it that counts. What’s more special than creating your own design to fit your unique relationship?